Sunday, May 16, 2010

Plaid, Pajamas, and Something Else, Oh My!

Here are two new things today... but one of them I drew much earlier (that I'm posting now). They're both of this one girl I kinda draw sometimes...

Pajama Quinn:
She's in sleepwear, and it's not of the sexy persuasion. The feet look funny and the arms look to be too long. And what about the hand that is showing? I dunno...

Here's the other one, Plaid Princess:
Hmmm... well, um, at least it's new... I think that's the first time I used that as an excuse...

Both of these are part of a stack of requests I'm doing at a place I frequent... not one of the usual places I frequent, either. Hopefully new poses and etc. might be in some of these that I do.

Well, enough hoping... now for some DOING!

Quinn from "Daria" (C) MTV
Drawings (C) J. Ayers

No comments:

Post a Comment