Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photos 3

Here are the remainder of shots I took on May 22nd.
Interior (3rd floor) of a place I frequented all the time, the IUPUI University Library, near downtown. This is where I used to do most of my business before I got a computer at home. Yep... three days a week, most every week, for 7-1/2 years... Where did the time go?


2nd-floor entrance to IUPUI University Library. I haven't been here in nearly two years. The place has barely changed at all. Would you believe that this was once the site of one of IUPUI's parking lots? Then, for a few years after this was built, they still had part of the parking lot, but they re-sodded that area. It looks pretty beautiful now, and I took a shot near that area...


All that used to be parking lot. Usually when something is build, it's the other way around... but there it is. Right where that person is in far, far, FAR center, is where the parking lot ended. As said earlier, they re-sodded that area to make it look less... well, to beautify the area. I think the IUPUI website still has their historic photograph section up...


A different view of said area, and a new parking lot is in the background. It goes to a newer building, constructed a few years ago. That larger building there is a city/state government building.


That's the recent building, there, as well as some of... well, I guess you could call it a skyline, or part of it, anyway. The building on the right, the OneAmerica building, is the one of the tallest in Indianapolis. The building next to it, it had storm damage a few years ago, and it was fixed, but now they're making it look more modern.


Looking down North Street, at the corner of New York and North Streets.


At the corner of New York and North Streets. Another University building is in the background. I think it's the science building. (I haven't been in this area for sometime, so other than the library, I forgot which building's which.)


Another view of this building. This is directly across from the 1st-floor entrance of the University Library.

Those are all for now. Next post, I have some I've taken from the next day, including some near a school I used to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment