Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Photos 6

Here are some photos I took from various points in June and early July. I'm sorry if they don't look that great, but... you look and see.
This is looking down a street a few blocks from where I live. There used to be a LOT more trees lining the street, but people kept dumping there, so most of the trees were cut down and the area was cleaned up, and was made into a small park.


Looking down 38th Street (again), this time from the other side of the street. This was a hard shot to get, and I almost got hit by a car. I did, however, wanted take it with a car closer to the spot I took it from.


Near the Indiana State Fairgrounds, and one of the signs to it is on the far right side. There used to be a LOT of buildings around this area, even a restaurant on the corner of 38th and Fall Creek. It was torn down about 20 years ago to make way for more parking space. The same can be said for at least three office buildings and a motel. A temporary barn was also here, about a block or so from where this shot was taken. With the right cropping, I could use this as a pretty good background.


In front of Arlington High School, on Arlington Ave. Taken from standing on a median.


A shot of the school's auditorium. I think this is a new addition... or was that the gymnasium? I forget.


Looking down Arlington Ave, towards 56th street. Stood on same median.

I have one more batch of photos, then I'll go out and take some more, hopefully from different areas of town and with different angles and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment