Sunday, January 3, 2010

Old Stuff - Sexy Nurse Quinn



QUINN (on phone): Sandi, remember the time I dressed up as a nurse?

SANDI (on other end): Which time? We did have that theme week, as well as various other... costume-y occasions...

QUINN: Which one?... Oh, I dunno... that Halloween party sometime ago. I was alright with the costume and all.

SANDI: Are you sure? You did wear a lot when you arrived to the party.

QUINN: I mean, the pink-and-white combination looked sooooo cute! You said so yourself.

SANDI: I said nothing of the sort. I might have made some sort of offhand remark about you looking like an ice cream... but what was said at that party is debatable at best.

QUINN: Well, you were also one that kept saying "Gee, Kuh-winn, if I were you, I'd show some skin... because you wouldn't dare be a um, tease, to your few fans... and at a Halloween party, no less"

SANDI: You might have had me confused with Stacy, Kuh-winn. She did drink a lot of punch there. Who knows what they put in it.

(pause)

QUINN: Well, you were the one that kept saying 'Show more skin! Show more skin!' like I was expecting to do that sort of thing.

SANDI: You have been known to harvest boys for your own purposes in the past. Must I bring up the Noodle Incident again?

QUINN: I only stopped at the boots, the panties, the nurse hat, and the little crosses. Besides, knowing you, if you were in the situation that you put me in, you would've gone farther... and probably charged money.

(pause again, then shouting from Sandi's end... really profane shouting... I'd rather not repeat it here)

(few moments later)


SANDI: Go on.

QUINN: It got worse once that kid got that nosebleed, and much worse when that other kid's head exploded. I felt so embarrased!

SANDI: Of course you were, Kuh-winn. You would do anything to get in a boy's pants... Ohhhhhh, wait... YOU do not partake in intimate sexual congress. My bad.

QUINN: It was worse when you got that one guy that drew me that ONE time to draw me in that state of affairs, looking like I wanted to do more than date the boys that were looking, if you know what I mean...

SANDI: It was bound to happen anyway, Kuh-winn. That stalker of yours, MDetector5 or whatever his loser-ass name is, was more than happy to take my money. He told me he would do ANYTHING for you, including but not limited to (again, I'm not repeating what Sandi said. She's got the mouth of a sailor for someone her age. I hear she gets that and her... less-than-endearing attitude from her mother. Judging from what I've seen, Mrs. Griffin is kinda hot, though)

QUINN: EWWWWWWW!!!! Sandi, those are pretty disgusting things to say, even for you.

SANDI: Whatever, maneater.

QUINN: All I'm saying is next time you want someone to take your little... dares, get Tiffany to do it.

SANDI: Might as well. I gotta get some more Mary Jane for her... gotta keep her constantly baked, and on the lowest position for the Fashion Club that I could think of. No one upstages me... NO ONE! I don't care if it was back before you showed up, she will always smoke weed under my watch!

QUINN: No, Sandi, I doubt she smokes weed, whatever that is... but that might explain why there are never any snacks at our meetings and why she talks so slow. Anyway it's getting late. I'll talk to you later. (hangs up) Wow... what a bitch.

(rings)

SANDI (on other end): I heard that! Just for that, I suggest you watch your back at school tomorrow. (hangs up)


------------------------------

Oct. 2006

Though I did have some fun drawing and/or coloring this thing, it suffers from a lot of problems, the most obvious of which is Same-Pose Syndrome[tm]

I plan to remake this someday.

Quinn, Sandi from "Daria" (C) MTV
Drawing (C) J. Ayers

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that Quinn is entering the helping professions...'cause that drawing's helping me a LOT!

    :D

    ReplyDelete