Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Old Stuff - Paint Roller Quinn



July 2007

I did this late at night... but that doesn't excuse what the hell's going on here...

-Apparently Quinn here is cosplaying as Paint Roller from the "Kirby" series
-Her right leg looks DAMN broken
-Her left knee doesn't look very knee-like, either
-Skates don't look like skates; hands don't look like hands
-This is another drawing of Quinn by "TEH EBIL MD", so you KNOW someone will be pissed about THAT...

I do like how I colored this, though... all soft and with shading. When I scanned it in the next day, though, it didn't come out the way I wanted to come out. Also, this was one of the last drawings I scanned with it before I went and got my current scanner.

Quinn from "Daria" (C) MTV
Paint Roller from "Kirby" (C) Nintendo/HAL Laboratory
Drawing (C) J. Ayers

No comments:

Post a Comment