Thursday, May 6, 2010

Schoolgirl Neko... Lorelei!


Glaring anatomy supererrors aside, this is how Lorelei will be from now on, as part of that MASSIVE CHARACTER RETOOLING!!! I mentioned in the last post.

I'm coming up for ideas for several comics, and this one is basically resetting certain things, especially with Bee and Lorelei. For one thing, Bee will be left pretty much unchanged from how I had her, but I'm toning her way the hell down. By the end of my time on DA, she had (in the opinions of many) become some sort of bitchy, unrepentant superwhore that uses sex as a solution to every little thing. She had always been sarcastic (if not slightly bitchy) and a bit... um, playful, but at that point those things have gotten to where she just became... unpleasant.

More on that later, but as for Lorelei, I think making her unrelated to Bee would be a good thing. The idea to make her a catgirl came from this picture...
Man, that's a bit large.

But what I did here, was make her a catgirl trying to hide her ears and tail, only popping up when she's excited. Me and a friend came up with the idea, among other things concerning her. I do have to change the ears and tail to match her hair color, and the wings might not show up later. I think Lori's better off as a catgirl, among other things. Hopefully there will be more about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment